Sacramento Skull Fracture Lawyer
If you or a loved one have been involved in an accident that resulted in a skull fracture, contact a lawyer at Amerio Law Firm today for a free consultation. It is critical to seek immediate medical attention, since skull fractures can also lead to serious brain injuries. Once you’ve received the proper treatment, it is recommended that you speak to an attorney to discuss your rights and legal options. At Amerio Law Firm, we are here and ready to protect your rights and to help you get the compensation you deserve if you suffered a fractured skull due to someone else’s recklessness.
Call the experienced Sacramento skull fracture attorneys of Amerio Law Firm today at (916) 419-1111, chat with us on our website, or fill out a contact form now. We believe that legal help should be available to anyone, and that is why we won’t charge you a dime unless we win your case.
Why Choose Us?
When an injury results in a skull fracture, you need a legal team that you can trust. At Amerio Law Firm, our attorneys are here to provide you with the competent, qualified representation you deserve. Our legal guidance can help you get the best outcome for your claim. Skull fractures are rarely a small matter. We understand the significance of your situation, and we’re here to fight for you.
For over a decade, our attorneys have been representing clients in the Sacramento area and across California. At Amerio Law Firm, our reputation speaks for ourselves. The community has come to know us as a top-tier law firm who works hard for their clients.
At Amerio Law Firm, no lawsuit is too big or too small. Our skilled legal team has recovered millions for our clients in the past. Call us today to see why, time after time, people choose us to represent them during the most tragic times. You focus on recovering, and we’ll handle the rest.
Cases We Handle
At Amerio Law Firm, we know that skull fractures can happen to anyone, at any time, for any reason. Usually, skull fractures are caused by any sort of head trauma. Some common causes of skull fractures that we’re familiar with are:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Playing sports
- Other sorts of blunt force trauma to the head
These can result in several types of skull fractures, which require different kinds of treatments. These types include:
- Simple Skull Fractures – This is when the skull breaks, but there is no damage to the skin.
- Linear Skull Fractures – This type of fracture is when there is a crack in the bone that looks like a thin line. Usually, there is no bone displacement. Linear skull fractures are commonly caused by blunt force trauma to the head and often are of little clinical significance.
- Depressed Skull Fractures – These fractures, which are also caused by blunt force trauma, happens when the skull is “crushed” in toward the brain. This fracture has a high risk of increased pressure on the brain which can be fatal.
- Penetrating Skull Fractures – This injury occurs when something punctures the skull, such as a bullet, pieces of bone, or other object.
- Compound Skull Fractures – Unlike a simple skull fracture, compound fractures happen when there is a break in the bone and of the skin.
At the Amerio Law Firm, we handle cases involving any kind of skull fracture, caused by any accident. No matter the details of your case, our lawyers will be able to help you recover the compensation you deserve.
Symptoms of a Skull Fracture
Skull fractures are not always obvious. The most common symptoms of skull fractures include:
- Bleeding from the wound at the fracture site
- Bruising around the eyes or ears
- Nausea and vomiting
- Severe headache
- Visual disturbances
Not all skull fractures will lead to neurological injury. However, some skull fractures can lead to very serious, even life-threatening injuries. Regardless of whether or not you are experiencing symptoms, it is important to reach out to a doctor after a head injury. The sooner you contact a doctor, the fewer complications you might have for recovery. Once you receive treatment, contact a qualified attorney at Amerio Law Firm to help get you the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has suffered a skull fracture because of an accident, your main concern should be recovery. While you focus on your well being, our experienced legal counsel will handle all the legal paperwork and fight aggressively to get you the compensation you’re entitled to. Contact the Amerio Law Firm at (916) 419-1111 today to schedule a free consultation with a member of our team.