Roseville Car Accident Lawyers
If you suffered a serious injury or lost someone you cherish to a car accident in Roseville, it’s important to be aware of your legal rights. Your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other costs incurred due to your injury could be covered by compensation provided by the responsible party. Auto accidents can cause emotional, physical, and financial tolls that can permanently alter your life. You should never have to suffer because of someone else’s poor decision or reckless behavior, and such people should be held responsible for their damaging judgment and misconduct. A personal injury lawyer at Amerio Law Firm will review the details of your case and guide you through the legal process.
Since 2007, the personal injury lawyers at Amerio Law Firm have represented thousands of people in Roseville and all over the state of California. Over the last eleven years, we have garnered statewide recognition for our substantial verdicts and settlements and for our thoughtful and compassionate approach to providing high-quality legal services to our injured clients. Our attorneys have been provided with numerous awards and recognition, including a firm rating of “A+” by the Better Business Bureau, members of our firm were listed as Top Lawyers of 2017 for Sacramento, were named as a Rising Star by Sacramento Magazine, and much more.
For more than ten years Amerio Law Firm has grown to become a fixture in the Roseville community. Our Roseville car accident attorneys will work diligently to protect the rights of Roseville residents who suffer trauma, pain, and suffering after an auto accident. Following a free consultation, we’ll review the facts of your case and begin a thorough investigation. Contact us today but filling our contact form or by calling us at (916) 419-1111. At Amerio Law Firm, we charge no fee unless we win.
Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
Yes, when you’ve been involved in a car accident, an experienced attorney is essential for negotiating fair settlements with insurance companies. We recommend our clients do not speak with insurance companies before consulting a lawyer because you could ultimately be rewarded a far lower compensation than an attorney would have been able to negotiate. The attorneys at Amerio Law Firm are experienced in the methods commonly used by national insurance companies to conserve their money, and we are willing to expend all of our efforts to ensure you are awarded a fair amount for your case.
The legal process can be mystifying and difficult to conquer. Let the legal team at Amerio Law Firm handle the paperwork and phone calls with tough insurance companies so that you can recover what you deserve and focus on your health without the added stress of learning the legal process yourself.
Why Choose Amerio Law Firm to Handle my Case?
If you need a personal injury lawyer in Roseville, the attorneys at Amerio Law Firm are especially qualified to handle your case. These are some of the facts that set our firm apart:
Client Satisfaction: At Amerio Law Firm it is important to us that our clients receive a sympathetic and sincere experience during the legal process. We understand how difficult an injury or loss can be for families affected by car accidents, and we are committed to standing as a supportive backbone to our clients during their time of need. Our experienced attorneys have received glowing testimonials from past clients for our dedication to providing high-quality legal guidance to our clients.
Our award-winning team: The personal injury lawyers at Amerio Law Firm have earned national recognition for their dedicated legal efforts in the Roseville area. The attorneys at our firm were listed as Lawyers of Distinction, the firm is a part of the Sacramento Valley Bankruptcy Forum, we are listed as Consumer Attorneys of California, and we are members of the Capital City Trial Lawyers Association.
- President Ashley Amerio has an AVVO rating of 8.1
- Jeffrey Fletterick was named a Northern California Super Lawyer in 2014
Amerio Law Firm has helped numerous people who were hurt in car accidents through challenging situations.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
The highways and roads of Roseville are extremely crowded and prone to all kinds of accidents. Our team is experienced in cases involving many types of motor vehicle accidents, and we are knowledgeable on the unique laws and circumstances that govern each accident type. We are also aware of the different practices utilized by insurance companies and courts that affect our clients’ futures. For this reason, it is paramount that you trust the skilled lawyers at Amerio Law Firm to maneuver the legal system. Our practice areas include:
- Truck Accidents: Few firms have as much experience in effectively negotiating with large trucking companies as Amerio Law Firm. We are familiar with the tactics utilized by insurance companies to prevent injured victims from receiving the amount of compensation they rightfully deserve.
- Motorcycle accidents: We are aware that most motorcycle accidents occur because of another driver’s negligence. We will advocate on your behalf to ensure that insurance companies do not attempt to deny you the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle accidents: Serious bicycle injuries can be life-threatening and traumatic. At Amerio Law Firm, we understand that bicyclists are often entitled to significant compensation for their injuries.
- Rollover accidents: Rollover accidents are frightening and can cause significant damage to your car. We are prepared to negotiate with insurance companies in order to provide you with peace of mind.
- Auto defects: If you purchased a new or used vehicle that was defective, our legal staff will work tirelessly with manufacturers’ and dealerships’ insurance companies to pursue the justice you are owed.
- Speeding accidents: Speeding causes a significant number of accidents throughout the U.S. You should not have to suffer or pay for your medical treatment when someone else was responsible for your injuries.
- Reckless driving accidents: The negligent acts of another driver can have grave repercussions for other drivers on the road. We do not want our conscious and alert drivers to be victimized by insurance companies working to protect their own interests after a reckless driving accident.
- Road defects: Pavement defects, such as cracking or potholes, can wreak havoc on cars. If you were injured or if your car was damaged by a road in poor condition, we will represent your claim with fervor until justice is reached.
- Drunk driving accidents: Accidents caused by other drivers’ poor decisions like drunk driving should not have affected your life in the first place. At Amerio Law Firm we are prepared to try and restore the positive aspects of your life you enjoyed before your accident.
- Insurance claims: The legal staff at Amerio Law Firm have substantial experience in completing insurance claims applications in a timely and effective manner. We are prepared to stick with your insurance claim through the appeal and litigation process.
Even if your car accident matter is not listed here, please call us at (916) 419-1111 to see if there is anything we can do to help.
Car Accident Statistics
A report issued by the California Highway Patrol stated that 230,904 people were injured in car accidents in the year 2014. Additionally, 3,126 people were killed on the roads in California that same year. Many of those injuries and fatalities were due to alcohol, and in fact, 16,821 people were injured in a car accident as a result of alcohol consumption. There were also 279 fatalities from truck collisions in 2014, which is the highest number of deaths the state has seen due to truck accidents for over three years.
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, there were 3,670 victims killed and injured in car accidents in the year 2014 in Sacramento County alone. With a population of 1,514,610, it is a tragedy that so many of our friends, family members and neighbors are directly affected by accidents each year in the Sacramento area.
Roseville’s esteemed personal injury lawyers at Amerio Law Firm have dedicated their careers to help automobile accident victims receive settlements to cover expenses, injuries, loss of income and suffering. With years of experience as an auto accident law firm and a reputation for hard bargaining with insurance adjusters, the attorneys at Amerio Law Firm ensure their clients in the Roseville area are fully represented.
The Roseville personal injury lawyers at Amerio Law Firm will fight for you. We are familiar with the city of Roseville and the laws of California state. At Amerio Law Firm we are adamant about providing excellent legal guidance and care to our clients who were involved in injurious car accidents. We understand the process can be daunting and are prepared to remove your burden of negotiating for compensation for your injuries. For years our attorneys have worked diligently to provide our clients with the legal representation they deserve, and we are willing to provide the same level of care for you.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Roseville, California, do not wait any longer to contact an attorney—time is limited. Contact us today for a free consultation by filling our contact form or by calling us at (916) 419-1111.