Sacramento Reckless Driving Accident Lawyers
If you or your family member has been seriously injured in a car accident caused by a reckless driver, the experienced legal team at Amerio Law Firm is here to help. A driver is reckless when they ignore the rules of the road. If a driver is careless or negligent, it puts other drivers on the road in danger. If you have been hurt in an accident that was caused by a driver that was careless or negligent, they could be held liable for your injuries and you could be owed significant compensation.
The roads are shared equally by everyone, and rules exist to keep drivers and passengers safe. Do not let irresponsible drivers continue to put others in danger because they have not been punished for their actions. At Amerio Law Firm, we are committed to holding reckless drivers responsible for the harm they cause. Our Sacramento reckless driving accident attorneys can help you get the financial compensation and justice you deserve after a collision with a reckless driver. Contact us today at (916) 419-1111 to learn about your rights and how we can help protect them.
Do I Need a Lawyer?
After an accident where you have been hurt, you have to handle medical bills for your injuries and negotiations with insurance companies about your vehicle, all while not being able to work to support your family because of your physical injuries. This stress can accumulate and you might feel lost. You may not know how to hold the reckless driver responsible. The lawyers at Amerio Law Firm have experience winning cases for clients in similar situations.
In order to get compensation, you need to have evidence that the other driver has been negligent. You also need to have proof of the costs that you have incurred as a result of the accident. Our lawyers know how to investigate your accident and gather the necessary evidence to prove that your injuries were not your fault. They can come up with an effective legal strategy for your case to help win you the highest possible compensation.
Why Choose Amerio Law Firm To Handle My Case?
Our personal injury lawyers have years of experience helping clients like you get monetary compensation to pay for medical bills, insurance costs, and lost wages from not being able to work. Our law firm has received national recognition for their work in the Sacramento area. Of course, we care more about the feedback we get from our many happy clients.
Our clients regularly recover six-figure sums from their cases. We are so confident we can get you the compensation you need that we don’t get paid unless you do. Our office works off a contingency fee. There will be no cost to you unless we win your case.
Cases We Handle
Rules of the road are essential to safe driving. Without stop signs, stop lights, speed limits, and other rules, it would be deadly to drive with so much traffic. If one driver disregards the rules of the road and acts negligently or carelessly, it can put a lot of people in danger of getting into a car accident. At Amerio Law Firm, we handle all kinds of reckless driving cases, including:
- Careless behavior: When a driver is going at a high speed and brakes suddenly or switches lanes unexpectedly, they are taking risks that can put other drivers in danger.
- Driving while intoxicated: Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol slows your reflexes and impairs your judgment. If a driver is driving while intoxicated, they are at a greater risk of getting into a deadly accident.
- Distracted driving: Using a cell phone while driving takes the driver’s attention away from the safety of the drivers on the road and allocates it elsewhere. If a driver is on their phone, it is more likely that they won’t notice when other cars brake and that may cause them to react later and cause a collision. Other distracted driving activities include eating, changing the music, and even talking to passengers.
- Ignoring Traffic Signs: If a driver ignores traffic signs like one way or stop signs, this can put everyone in danger of an accident.
- Swerving: If a driver is swerving within a lane or into other lanes, it is very probable that someone will be injured.
- Tailgating: Tailgating happens when a driver drives too close to the car in front of them. If the driver in front of them is forced to stop suddenly, it can be much more difficult for a tailgating driver to stop in time.
- Speeding: If a driver is careless and ignores speed limits, they may not be able to control their car if there is an emergency.
Most of the accidents caused by reckless drivers are completely preventable. A lawyer from Amerio Law Firm can help you recover compensation if you were injured in a car accident cause by these or other reckless driving behaviors.
If you or a loved one have been seriously injured by a reckless driver, the experienced car accident lawyers at Amerio Law Firm are ready to fight to get you the compensation you deserve to recover from your injuries. For your free case evaluation, call our offices at (916) 419-1111 or chat with us online.